This Recovery Plan documents the strategies, personnel, procedures and resources necessary to recover the <Enter Server Name> Server following any type of short or long term disruption. The following objectives have been established for this plan:
- Maximize the value of contingency planning by establishing recovery plans that consists of the following phases:
- Notification / Activation: To activate the plan and notify vendors, customers, employees, etc of the recovery activities
- Recovery Phase: To recovery and resume temporary IT operations on alternate hardware (equipment) and possibly at an alternate location
- Restoration Phase: To restore IT systems processing capabilities to normal operations at the primary location or the new location
- Define the activities, procedures, and essential resources required to perform <Enter Server Name> processing requirements during prolonged periods of disruption to normal operations.
- Allocate responsibilities to designated personnel and provide guidance for recovering <Enter Server Name> during prolong periods of interruption to normal operations.
- Make certain coordination with other <Enter Company Name> staff is conducted.
- Ensure coordination with external contacts, like vendors, suppliers, etc. who will participate in the recovery process.
Table of Contents for Server Recovery PlanCONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
Use of this Plan
PLAN ACTIVATION PROCEDURES
Plan Activation Team
TEAM MEMBERS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Activate Team Members
Travel to Alternate Location
Restore Server Services
Original or New Site Restoration
Appendix A: Employee Contact List
Appendix B: Vendor Contact List
To view specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@training-hipaa.net or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit following links: