Most Business Continuity program (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) plans that are written are not maintained & revised. Within a year or less the plan becomes useless because staff has changed, vendors are different, and the resources required to get continue business operations have evolved. By maintaining the plan on a regular basis, the business will avoid the time required to create a plan from scratch and it will be prepared whenever a disaster strikes.
This suite contains guides, checklist, templates, sample and examples necessary to create maintenance and revision to BCP & DRP plans.
- Testing & Revision Program (18 pages)
- Business Unit Plan Audit Checklist (16 pages)
- Application Plan Audit Checklist (7 pages)
- Database Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Disaster Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Network Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Server Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Telecom Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Audit Notification Memo (1 pages)
- Plan Audit Final Report Template (1 pages)
To view specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@training-hipaa.net or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit following links: