Use this template suite along with our Contingency Plan suite to meet the COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) Pandemic disaster plan.
A pandemic is a thread of disease which is contagious in nature and can cause serious illness. In no time it can spread in the entire country and across the world. To have a control over such type of pandemic disaster, it becomes essential for healthcare facilities to formulate a proper and effective disaster plan addressing all types of hazards, including pandemics and other infectious-disease disasters.
Our templates will introduce you to different steps for identifying the essential process, developing, pandemic response plans, identifying risk and so on. Identifying essential processes, for which pandemic response plans will be created, can be done in phases. Industry best practices state that each business or department needs to identify their essential processes, locations where the processes can be conducted and strategies to handle these processes with a reduction in staff. Next, data gathering is conducted and then pandemic response plans are created. Testing will be conducted once plans are developed. Each year, testing and audit activities should be conducted to ensure that plans stay up-to-date.
Listed below are the pandemic disaster plan templates that will jumpstart your pandemic Disaster plan within a short span.
- Critical Process Identification (1 page)
- How to Identify Critical Processes (4 pages)
- Pandemic Planning Data Gathering (11 pages)
- Pandemic Planning Checklist (7 pages)
- Resource Allocation (2 pages)
- Pandemic Response Plan (16 pages)
- Guide to Documenting Pandemic Response Plans (17)
- Pandemic Response Plan – Example (16 pages)
- Guidance for using Pandemic Planning Suite (7 pages)
Pandemic Disaster Plan Template