Registering Process for Online HIPAA Training for Certification with Instructor
The web-based HIPAA training with Instructor best fits the individuals who do not want to spend time and money in traveling to the training location and still want the benefits of learning with the Instructor who can answer the questions during the training.
As each covered entity, business associates have special needs and different training requirements; we hold this training for individual students OR 2-4 students from the same organization only.
The date and time of the training are decided between Instructor and student. Following is the process of how the schedule is decided:
1) You select the training (level 1 or 2 or both) for which you want to register. Select the month in which you prefer the training.
2) In the comments section of registration, please add your preferred dates and time for training.
3) After we receive your registration, our instructor will contact you to finalize mutually agreeable training dates and times.
4) After the date and time for training are finalized, your credit card is charged & we will send you the training kit which you can use for the training.
5) After the training is complete, please complete your course evaluation form (sent by the Instructor on the last day of training)
6) Receive your course completion certificate.
7) Clarify any doubts or questions by sending an email to Instructor after the training is completed.
To register for the training, please click on the following link:
If you have any questions, feel free to call Bob Mehta on 515-865-4591 and we will gladly explain the whole process and clarify your doubts and answer all your questions.
Please note that your credit card is charged only after the date and schedule for online HIPAA training are finalized with Instructor. If due to any reason we cannot find a mutually acceptable training schedule, we will not charge your credit card.
To register by Check payment, please send your information by e-mail to Bob@training-hipaa.net. After receiving the payment, you will be contacted for setting up the schedule for training.
To view, the technical requirements click here